||Upto 31st May 2018
||1st June – 15th August 2018
||After 15th August 2018
|Regular Stall: 2x2 Sq Mt
|Premium Stall: 2x3 Sq Mt
For Higher size (Super Premium Area Charges are negotiable)
- You will get the handover of your stall on the 20th September 2018 at 8 pm & vacate the stall will be on 23rd September 2018 at 4 pm.
- Each stall will be given 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 dustbin, a carpet and 1 plug point in the stall an Fascia Name will be printed by us. The exhibitor will have to abide by fire and safely norms of the venue.
- Each exhibitor will be given 2 lunch coupons for 21st – 23rd September 2018. Extra lunch coupon would cost Rs. 2000/- per day.
- Organizers can provide a letter confirming exhibitors participation for Octroi Purpose on request.
- No nailing is allowed on Otronome stalls. For branding purpose only double sided tapes to be used.
- Stall Owners can display banners and hoarding within their designated stalls areas.
- No banners or display boards are allowed outside the designated stalls.
- Any damage caused to the octronome sheet or stall material will be compensated to the contractor.
- Subletting of stall will be considered as breach of contract and in such a case the stall owner will be asked to vacate the stall the immediate effect and a fine of Rs.5,00,000/- will be charged.
- Sharing of stall is prohibited.
- Goods and Materials displayed in stalls should be as per Government Rules & Regulations.
- Overnight retention of goods in respective stalls will be at the sole risk of the stall owners. Organizers will take no responsibility for loss or damage of goods, banners or any other promotional materials.
- Sticking of any promotional material in conference area is prohibited.
- Stall owners will have to obtain a gate pass from Conference Organizer while transporting material out of the venue.
- Organizers reserve all rights to alter the stall lay out or allocation of stalls.
- Service as application on above Stall categories.
- The number of stalls etc. are limited, early booking is recommended.
- Send DD/ Cheque in name of ACRSICON 2018 payable at Par in Kolkata.
• Wire Transfer
Name: ACRSICON 2018
Account Number: 917010068822686
Branch: Axis Bank, Sinthee Branch
IFSC Code: UTIB002757
• Demand Draft:
At par Draft to be drawn in favor of ‘ACRSICON 2018’ Payable at Kolkata.
Please courier the DD/ Cheque to the below mentioned address:
DD-6, Sector 1, Near City Centre, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Mobile : +91-8334059249
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any query please mail to email@example.com